Well, Hell. Where do I start? This deck is offensive and self-deprecating. Don’t bother trying to troll it, as it is self-roasting. It knows it is shit, and thinks it’s hilarious anyway. It has its problems but it still f***s wit’ ‘em. If you’re a very rigid person you’ll probably feel a slight burning sensation upon its arrival. I still think you should buy it though.
If you thought you didn’t want your mom to find your tarot cards before...
Tarot Mood is a disgustingly relatable tarot comic/ meme deck for irreverent, naughty, scoundrel type folk who can’t remember shit unless they laugh their ass off to it and envision the whole thing while stoned on the Devil’s Lettuce. Let’s face it guys, we’re all a little bit brain damaged. Soylent Green is people.
From the creator Natalie Meraki;
All 78 cards are completed and ready to order. I recoloured all of Pammy’s line art and wrote funny crap on them. Believe it or not, it took me a really long time. The comics try to encompass the upright and reversed meanings of each card.
Why do you need this ridiculousness?
- I personally need this deck just to counteract all the new (c)age bullsh*t boring my tarot shelfies.
- I need this deck because it’s plastic and I can spill my bong water on it.
- I need this deck because cats came into my room at night in the shape of a person in a trench coat. I’m terrified, guys. I had to make the deck.
- I need this deck so I can giggle every time I read a “is he into me?” reading, from here on out.
- I need this deck because I’m disgusting.
- I don’t know if any of those apply to you...
Use cards to:
-Freak your mom out
-Please the Dark Lord
-Do cocaine with them
-Flip them at witches like they’re strippers. Better than $2 bills
Here's what the tarot community has to say about the Mood deck:
"It's a disgrace!" - The Hierophant
"This deck straight up says 'd*ck' on some of the cards! Don't buy it!" - A concerned tarotist
"What the Hell is a Yeet?" - Debra
"You gotta problem with me, bro?!" - Chad
"I'd like to speak to the creator of the deck." - Karen
- 78 waterproof cards
- Tuck box
- **PLEASE NOTE** - there is no guidebook included with this deck. A basic understanding of the traditional Rider-Waite tarot system and symbology will be needed to read with this deck (Or, who cares! The picture are a blast!)
Nic from Altar says;
'This is the deck you get out on a girls night after way too many champas and just a little too much of that truffle brie. The hand-feel of these waterproof cards and just so luxurious and they certainly can take a beating. Such a blast reading with these cards. A good reminder to just have a laugh and not take the world to seriously. Who doesn't need that reminder for the soul?'